2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode (Red,WT20) | YesWelder TIG Welding Electrode
- Reliable arc-striking
- Low burn-off rate
- Highest quality of arc
- 35% less power consumption
- 40% prolonged service life
- 50% less set-up costs
- 50% less gas consumption
- 100% reproducible results
The most commonly used tungsten in the United States. This tungsten is used primarily in DC welding. It has a low work function and provides a high load and amperage capability. The health safety issue of 2% Thoriated tungsten has recently raised concerns regarding inhalation and disposal of the Thorium.
Please choose from:
.040″ | 1/16″ | 3/32″ | 1/8″ | 5/32″
The benefits of Premium tungsten?
● 10-pk premium quality TIG welding Tungsten electrodes 2.0% Thoriated (Red).
● AMERICAN Welding Society standard AWS A5.12M/A5.12:2009 conformance
- Variant: 3/32"x7"(2.4x175mm)
- SKU: WT20-2.4
- In Stock: 1000
- Weight: 185 g
- Product Type: Hardware > Tool Accessories > Welding Accessories>Tungsten
- Brand: YesWelder